1. ABOUT ABSOLUTELEGENDNarizaonline Limited (t/a Absolutelegend) is the supplier of the goods and our registered address is Narizaonline Limited t/a absolutelegend.co.uk, 3 Dave Bowen Close, England, NN5 4US - registration number:11245693. To be eligible to purchase goods on this Site and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Site under English law you must: (a) be aged 18 or older; and (b) register on the Site; and (c) be the holder of a valid debit/credit card or a paypal account.
3. PRICESThe prices indicated for products available via the Site are all inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges.
4. OUR PRODUCTSWe do not accept responsibility for misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion and follow the advice on the label. We do not accept responsibility for damage or defect of goods arising from incorrect storage or use by the customer. We accept no liability for loss or consequential damage arising from the goods supplied.
Information provided to our customers is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace professional advice. If the customer has a medical complaint, it is the customer’s responsibility to seek advice about contraindications & drug interactions. All representations relating to purpose of use are excluded to the full extent permitted by law and we accept no liability.
Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe products and illustrate them with their associated images, there may be slight variation in product colour, packaging design or specification.
5. RESELLING OF PRODUCTSThe products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms of Sale.
6. ONLINE ORDERS
When you order online you will be helped through the process by simple instructions on the Site. You place your order request for goods from the Site by clicking on the Complete Order button at the end of the online order process. When you have placed your order, we will send you an email acknowledgement providing you with the details and value of your order, which has been debited to your credit/debit card.
This is not an order acceptance from Absolutelegend.
Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we have dispatched the goods ordered by you. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to contact us on email@example.com
Only one offer or discount code can be used per item, order and customer. Our online offers cannot be used in conjunction under any circumstance.
7. PAYMENTYou may pay using credit/debit card, PayPal, or other local payment methods.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
8. TITLE TO GOODSWe will retain the legal ownership of the goods until they have been delivered to you. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any payment for the goods to you.
9. RISK OF LOSSRisk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery to you.
10. DELIVERYWe will deliver the goods following the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. We do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
11. ACCEPTANCE OF GOODSUpon receipt, you must inspect the goods. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns Policy & Procedure. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when an order is received, please email firstname.lastname@example.org